Boiling water seems like the simplest of thing to be having so many benefits; people don’t even believe it half of the time because it’s too good to be true. But honestly, boiled water has more benefits to your body than you can imagine. Drinking warm water is a good practice especially doing it every day, or first thing in the morning. There’s different ways you can drink your hot water via personalized healthcare techniques.
Benefits of boiled water:
To our body:
- Weight loss: Drinking hot water half an hour before each meal and first thing in the morning, in fact switching your water intake with warm water can help you lose pounds easily.
2. Throat and nasal congestion: The warm water helps clear out throat congestion and any blockages in the nasal and throat.
3. Detoxifies body: Water is the most important substance, it is known as a natural detox. Drinking hot water under personalized healthcare regime can be thus a great way to flush out all the harmful toxins from the body.
4. Easy digestion: Drinking boiled water before and an hour after your meal really helps your food to digest faster and easily.
5. Eases bowel movements: Boiled water can also flushes out your motions at ease, and practicing to drink hot water may also work in case of constipation, etc.
6. Menstrual cramps: During your periods, you can drink boiled water to help ease the cramps and pain, or even put a hot water bag to heal.
7. Blood circulation improves: Boiled water purifies your entire body system, and thus it improves the blood flow in your body.
To our hair:
1. Promotes hair growth: Drinking warm water under personalized healthcare can make your hair grow stronger and faster, as a hydrated body and a hydrated mind is a healthy way of living.
2. Prevents dandruff: Drinking boiled water keeps your scalp away from drying and thus, keeps the dandruff away.
To our skin:
1. Prevents pimples and acne: Warm water has deep cleansing components, which gets rid of any impurities, pimples and acne as they are a cause of excess oil in your body, and drinking water gets rid of that oil and keeps your skin healthy and clean. Boiling water is super necessary for this!
2. Promotes healthy skin: Your body needs a lot of water to keep everything hydrated, just by drinking water, the right times and the right amount, you can keep your entire body in check and healthy. Drinking boiled water thus makes your skin glow as it keeps you hydrated.
There’s absolute no harm in drinking more water, and it’s better to drink boiled water than cold water, drink at least 8 glasses of water each day, and even if you can’t keep up with drinking boiled water each time, try and drink a glass of hot water before each meal, it fills up your stomach and naturally makes you eat less, and makes you feel lighter and fresher. Keep reading about benefits of boiling water!
We truly hope you found this article informative. If you have any queries or suggestions then please reach out to us by dropping a message in the comment box below. Also to know more, you can always visit our website www.aanyawellness.com or book a preventive healthcare consultation session to get personalized and preventive healthcare solutions to your problems.
- Is it good to drink boiling water everyday?
Drinking warm water every day on a regular basis will help the body to break down fat deposits, relax muscles, and increase blood flow.
- Can hot water reduce belly fat?
Sufficient water intake helps in flushing out toxins from the body and gives a boost to the metabolism. And drinking a glass or two of warm water in the morning can help you in losing weight and belly fat.
- What are the disadvantages of drinking boiled water?
Drinking water that's too hot can damage the tissue in your esophagus, burn your taste buds, and scald your tongue. Be very careful when drinking hot water.
- Is it good to drink hot water before sleeping?
Drinking warm water before bed will keep you hydrated through the night and may help the body to rid itself of unwanted toxins.
- How much hot water should I drink a day?
About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.