I have seen so many people spending millions of rupees on beauty products or beauty treatments to prevent their skin from ageing. However, it is not possible to reverse your ageing process but you can surely slow down ageing. There are numerous therapies in Ayurveda such as Rejuvenation or Rasayana therapy that work wonders for rejuvenation of the skin. It is the perfect rejuvenation for skin, mind and body. Today, under the preventive healthcare system, the popularity of skin rejuvenation with Ayurveda is increasing with each passing day due to the stunning results it offers.
Rejuvenation or Rasayana Therapy in Ayurveda is an accepted therapy that helps people to restore the vitality of their body to its fullest capacity. It enhances the glow of your skin and strengthens the tissues of your body. For decades people are using this therapy to retain the youthfulness throughout their life. It helps people to keep their body young and fit at any age of life.
The term Rasayana refers to the process of ‘obtaining the optimum nourishment to the Dhātu’. This therapy under the preventive healthcare system improves the fundamental tissues like Dhātu, Agni, Srotas etc. of the human body leading to the prevention of ageing, improvement in bodily strength and mental faculties, and resistance against diseases.
What are the benefits of Rasayana Therapy?
- Rasayana therapy is vital for the rejuvenation of the skin. It improves skin glow and makes you feel young and energetic.
- Rejuvenation with Ayurveda can also help to improve mental health. It offers calmness to the mind and improves the concentration of mind and memory.
- This therapy can also improve the quality of your sleep and increase your appetite. It also improves the strength of the body and calmness of the mind.
- It clears up the voice and the capacity of your sense organs- eyes, nose, tongue, ears, sexual organs.
- It bolsters the immune system and increases resistance to any common disease, flu, or infections.
Types of Rasayana:
On the basis of needs, Rasayana is divided into two parts:-
It promotes good health and is used to boost body energy levels, immunity and general health. Pranakamya, Medhakamya, and Srikamya are some of the examples of Kamya Rasayana. All these help in the rejuvenation of the skin and body. It promotes vitality and longevity, intelligence and complexion.
Naimittika Rasayana helps the body to fight off a specific disease. It may be used as an adjunct to the specific medical treatment of a particular disease, in order to cure the patient in lesser time.
Types of Rasayana on the basis of place:
Kuti Praveshika Rasayana and Vatatapika Rasayana:
Indoor Rasayana therapy is included in Kuti Praveshika Rasayana whereas Vatatapika Rasayana includes outdoor Rasayana therapy.
On the basis of diet and lifestyle, Rasayana has the following types:
It is based on drugs and herbs
Behavioral therapy for a calm mind and long life.
Based on diet and nutrition
These therapies are perfect rejuvenation for skin, mind and body.
The procedure of Rasayana or Rejuvenation Therapy
It is very essential for a person planning to undergo Rasayana therapy to undergo Samshodhana or detoxification process by Panchkarma as a preparatory procedure. This process detoxifies both body and mind. Panchakarma makes the rejuvenation for skin easy.
- During the Rasayana treatment for rejuvenation of the skin and body, the patient is advised to follow a balanced lifestyle regimen for balancing bio-clock and thereby regulating secretions like enzymes, hormones etc.
- It includes regular organized Yoga, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra sessions for the awakening spiritual body. This will help you get rid of diseased memory from the deeper cellular levels.
- Here, spiritual sadhana also plays a major role that helps in harmonizing individual consciousness with the consciousness of nature.
- The patient is advised to follow a strict diet which includes raw vegetables and grains collected from organically nurtured soil. This Ayurvedic diet principle will nourish all the seven tissues and, 13 types of Agni (bio-fire) will establish OJAS (immunity).
- Rasayan drugs and juices are given to the patients depending on their health condition. Medicines used in Rasayana therapy are prepared with herbs.
The above-mentioned treatment is the general Rasayana Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, before opting for the therapy always seek professional help.
Who can opt for Rasayana therapy?
People suffering from mental as well as physical health problems can opt for this unique process of rejuvenation with Ayurveda and preventive healthcare system. This therapy can be really beneficial for the rejuvenation of the skin and the body. If you have been suffering from stress, insomnia, rough and dry skin, weak senses, weak appetite, lack of concentration, digestive problems, migraines or obesity, this therapy can really be beneficial for you. However, a normal healthy person can also have this therapy.
Under preventive healthcare system, Rejuvenation with Ayurveda can prove to be beneficial for rejuvenation of the skin and body. It can offer both physical and mental relaxation and eliminate all the stress and anxiety issues. If you are looking for yoga ashrams or centers to get rejuvenation for skin then you can visit- www.aanyawellness.com and book an appointment with the country’s leading wellness centers.
We truly hope you found this article informative. If you have any queries or suggestions then please reach out to us by dropping a message in the comment box below. Also to know more, you can always visit our website www.aanyawellness.com or book a preventive healthcare consultation session to get personalized and preventive healthcare solutions to your problems.