Yoga: A way of life! : While there are many people who think of yoga as a physical exercise, it is much more than that! You are not only required to twist, turn, stretch and breathe in the most complex manners, but it is much more than that. You are required to pay attention to the breath in the most complex of ways. The science of yoga tries to be complete in the essence of the way of life.
A greater sense of self-awareness higher consciousness is developed with yoga. Multidimensional aspects of every human are explored with this! Yoga helps in the cultivation of that experience of union. This leads to the further integration of being, internal peacefulness, and clarity of mind.
In yoga, different types of asanas are recommended. Depending on what you suffer from, these asanas should be taken into account and practice.
There are many benefits of asanas :
- Helps in improving flexibility
- Helps in improving strength
- Helps in the improvement of balance
- Helps in reduction of stress and anxiety
- Reduction in the symptom of lower back pain
- Increase energy and decrease fatigue
- Shortens labor and improve birth outcomes
Tips to keep in mind while doing yoga :
Here are some tips one must keep in mind while doing yoga :
- If an individual suffers from a history of any chronic disease, then it would be advisable to consult with your physician before you continue.
- Do the poses and or asanas, which can be easily done by you. Don’t strain your body into difficult poses for the sake of it. Move at your own pace.
- Move at your own pace. Do bother tuning into your body and do not push yourself excessively.
- The benefits of yoga will show up if you do it consistently. Don’t give up if you can’t master poses in the first shot!
- Many benefits of the yoga practice will unfold progressively. Be regular in your practice and don’t give up because you can’t touch your toes on the first go.
- Flexibility, strength, can be improved over the years. Any initial lack of flexibility will be made up in some time.
- Right from the beginning, focus on breathing right.
We hope you liked this article and found it to be useful to you!