“You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, But if the storytelling isn’t amazing, It won’t matter”. – Jeff Bezos
Storytelling is essential to a startup’s success. You have an amazing business idea – but how do you articulate it crisply & succinctly matters the most & in a Startup world – Storytelling is very important!
Key takeaways from the workshop:
• Learn the story structures to present your startup story impactfully
• How to craft compelling stories to build your business
• How to monetize your passion
• Principles of Business Storytelling
• 3 stories every entrepreneur needs to tell
• Techniques of successful startups
• Social media marketing strategies
• Decision making and prioritization
• Blueprint for a startup
• Advance time management skills
This workshop aims at empowering entrepreneurs, startup founders with skills to pitch their startup stories & prepare themselves for their Startup growth & future success.
- Ms. Monika Tandon, is an Author (Book – Connect through storytelling), Business storyteller, Founder of Katha Pachisi – the story bank & a Dale Carnegie certified trainer. Monika comes with a working experience of more than 15 years in the corporate sector & She firmly believes in the power of stories and their impact in redefining communication at work. She has trained over 5000 working professionals on Business Storytelling. Monika has worked, conducted trainings & keynote sessions with prestigious organizations like HONDA, Agilent Technologies, EMC Corporation, Hero Honda, Delhi Police, IBM, KPMG, IIM Nagpur, JK Business school Gurgaon, Oxford Bookstores, GSTN, DAIGEO, Tavant Technologies, Usha Martin etc.
- Faizi Khan, is the Founder of Khayaalon ki Udaan, a writer and storyteller for the stories of change! Her purpose is to support people in celebrating their lives, directly or indirectly. It is an initiative that took few years to execute, from corporate world, the job culture for 6 years to now! She has always believed in the power of pen. All the stories written are real and researched and gives a reflective message. She has certifications of courses of Emotional Intelligence, NLP (Neuro Linguistic programming), and Persuasive writing. (Ongoing Advance NLP techniques 2020-2021). She offers story writing and storytelling workshops, screenwriting, storytelling performances at different platforms, including corporates, entrepreneurs, fitness industry and arts. Her best-selling workshops are Metaphoric storytelling, How to find your Ikigai, Brand Storytelling, storytelling benefits for dyslexic, The Hero’s journey (12 stages of a Hero), storytelling in sales and Emotional Intelligence through storytelling. Recently she was invited to be part of the reality show for poets on National Tv (DD kisan) judged by Sameer Anjan and Ashok Chakradhar. Her first book “Urooj” is launched in January 2021.