Embrace positivity and good health in your surroundings with organic Sambrani cups handmade by recycling sacred flowers collected from temples. Experience the divine aroma of rose and marigold flowers along with ayurvedic herbs like Guggal, Loban, and Jatamassi that kill infections, viruses, and negativity to enhance peace, prosperity, and positivity at your home and workplace.
Organic loban cups come in a beautiful packaging that can be a perfect gifting this festive season.
- Made from recycled rose and marigold flowers with amalgamation of traditional ayurvedic herbs in sambrani cups.
- Sacred sambrani cups remove negativity, virus, and infections from atmosphere.
- Enhances positivity, brings peace and harmony to life.
- 100% natural organic sambrani cups
- Loban cups pack contains 15 cups with a holder It is a customary Hindu practice that is performed at traditional events all over the world to cleanse the environment and get rid of negative energy from the inside and outside.When the fire comes into contact with the air through Yagya or Sambrani, it is filtered and becomes lighter in nature. When this warm air enters the atmosphere, it takes the place of the cold or dirty air. This process continues, and the air becomes cleaner until the practice is carried out everywhere.It is beneficial to use Sambrani, Hawan, or Loban cups to rid our homes of all evil thoughts and energy. At Nirmalaya, we use sacred recycled temple flowers to make organic havan cups. The aroma is safe to inhale because the outer covering is made of marigold flowers.We can use Nirmalaya’s regular organic havan cups to consistently reap the benefits of Sambrani.
A complete Hawan can be achieved with the help of Loban cups. It is used to unwind from our busy lives right now. For holistic wellness, Nirmalaya offers handmade organic Havan and Loban cups.
Our carefully assembled cups are made by less special ladies in the public eye.
The recycled rose and marigold flowers that are taken from temples are used to make the outer shell of Loban cups.
Guggal, Loban, and Neem are just a few of the traditional herbs that make up the internal Samagri.
There are 15 Havan cups with mixture or samagri in each box.