- Prenatal yoga is a form of gentle yoga that is designed to complement the growing needs of a pregnant body during all three trimesters.
- The focus is on restorative poses that keep you safe while practising movement, stretching, deep breathing, and mental centering.
- Get to know Postures, Advantages & Tips during pregnancy.
- Labour Counselling
- Body change consultancy
- Diet consultation
- Phone consultation
- Baby care
- Importance of Breastfeeding and safety
- The positive atmosphere and lots of Love and Care.