- INGREDIENTS: Auric’s Moringa Masala Tea is the finest and most flavourful black tea with Moringa and 7 spices sourced from different parts of the country. First Flush Black Tea from Assam, Finest Moringa from Dooars (West Bengal), High Grade Best Quality Ginger from Sikkim, Cinnamon & Cardamom from Idukki (Kerala), Tulsi & Black Pepper Corn from Meghalaya and Star Anise from Arunachal Pradesh flavor_name: Moringa masala tea
- RICH TASTE & AROMA: Flavourful & Aromatic Kadak Masala Tea i.e. Premium Chai Patti with 100% natural spice. This Indian Traditional Loose Leaf Tea contains 100% natural ingredients and no preservatives! The classic masala chai is married with boldness of spices and moringa leaves for unique, authentic and amazing taste, aroma and flavour
- PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS: Boil one cup (200ML) of water. Add one spoon of masala tea to boiling water. Brew for 2 to 3 minutes. The add milk and sweetener as per taste. Finally, strain the tea in a cup and enjoy
- CURATED BY EXPERTS: Curated by a team of tea experts to deliver a refreshing, powerful taste. Every pack contains 250 grams of tea leaves which can serve 125 cups
- ingredients: each pack has finest black tea from assam, moringa from west bengal, cinnamon and cardamom from kermaterial_features: vegetarian
- Container Type: Box; Ingredients: Each Pack Has Finest Black Tea From Assam, Moringa From West Bengal, Cinnamon And Cardamom From Kerala, Tulsi And Black Peppercorn From Meghalaya, Star Anise From Arunachal Pradesh And Ginger From Sikkim.
Auric Kadak Moringa Masala Tea | Black Tea From Assam with 7 spices | 250gm
Moringa Masala tea, what’s cooking? It’s time to kick start a healthy, happy and spicy life with Auric Moringa Masala Tea. Our carefully crafted, hand-processed and slow dried black tea with moringa is certain to spice up your life! The moringa seeds are procured from local farmers in Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Sikkim, West Bengal and Kerala. If you’re a fan of tea, chances are you’ve heard of Assam. Home to many plantations in India, the Assam region is famous for its tea. You’ve probably also heard of Darjeeling or Nilgiri or perhaps even Keemun, but there remains one variety of black tea that is lesser-known but just as delicious as the rest — Auric Masala Tea.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||15.5 × 6 × 25 cm|
- Store Name: Auric
- Vendor: Auric
5.00 rating from 1 reviewRated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating