• The heirloom variety of Moong dal has been people’s favourite and is not commonly available these days. Its small pulse size is unique and is not as shiny as usual Moong dal is.
• Jaivik Jeevan’s Desi moong dal is hand-ground in age-old traditional style on a manual stone chakki. Its one of the most admired product of Jaivik Jeevan by our clientele.
• Stone ground moong dal has that original rustic taste and does not lose its nutrition as its stone ground at room temperature. Its not polished and has high fibre content with its green chilka intact.
• Moong dal khichadi is often prescribed in Indian household for those who are recovering from any illness due as it aids in recovery and easy on the body to digest.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.