- NATURAL & CLEAN PRODUCT: No chemicals, or preservatives. Made with natural processes and herbs. Auric Hair Boost is completely plant-based, with no additives, synthetic colours, or artificial flavours & safe to use. Instead of using raw herbs, we use raw Ayurvedic herbal extracts approved by the USA and certified SAFE for optimal health benefits
- MAKES HAIR HEALTHY & STRONG: Auric Hair Boost has super herbs from Ayurveda to promote long & strong hair for both Men & Women. The herbs detox, restore & nourish hair right at the roots. The herbs in the product support hair strength & nourishment. They are also believed to help in voluminous & thick hair
- INGREDIENTS: Unique 3-in-1 formula from Ayurveda led by Brahmi, Aloe Vera & Amla. Contains Brahmi to help with hair fall reduction and nourishment of roots. For a clean & healthy scalp, Auric has added Amla. Finally, to promote long, shiny, bouncy hair we have used alloy extract from Aloe Vera. Prevent your hair from ageing with this unique wisdom from Ayurveda
- DERMATOLOGICAL BLEND: Formulated for healthy & nourished hair. Recommended by celebrities, nutritionists & over 100,000 customers. Super taste of guava for hair nutrition. Made in US FDA-approved good manufacturing facility. 1st choice for right hair nutrition because of easy absorption formula
- CONSUMPTION: Ayurveda requires time and patience like all good things. Auric suggests regular consumption of the juice for 48 to 72 bottles to feel the difference. For best results, consume twice daily for maximum benefits. You can drink any time of the day. Just shake & drink directly from the bottle. If you like your drinks chilled then refrigerate before
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.