- Green tea is a tea that is made from the leaves and buds of Camellia Sinensis. The best green tea is derived by either steaming, drying, or pan-frying the leaves. Auric green tea is an organic green tea made using high-quality ingredients and processes that have been patiently procured and prepared so that vital nutrients are not compromised. Due to this, it has incredible flavour and nutrition and has more antioxidant properties than other green teas.
- Best green tea leaves derived from Assam are blended with magical herbs that can boost the flavour and taste of our organic tea. Auric organic green tea comes in 3 flavours made from the finest ingredients. The unique benefits of each of these herbs make for a great green tea for weight loss and detoxification. It is enriched with nutrients and antioxidants and is an ideal beverage to maintain and improve your health
- Green Tea Detox made with Green tea, Black pepper, Lemongrass, Ginger, Fennel, Cloves, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Tulsi, Mulethi, Nutmeg. Green Tea Lemon Ginger -Green Tea, Lemongrass, Natural Lemon Flavor, Ginger. Green Tea Tulsi Mint -Green Tea, Tulsi Leaves, Mint
- Auric green tea is a powerhouse herbal green tea in India with super-ingredients that can leave you refreshed and recharged. It has a light but refreshing taste that can transform into a perfect brew as a healthy drink for your afternoons. Consume our green tea if you want: – a healthy beverage – long-lasting energy – the best green tea for weight management – to detoxify your body – to boost metabolism
- Preparation Instructions: 1) Add 1 spoon of tea (2 g) to 200 ml of Hot water (80 degrees Celsius) 2) Cover with lid & steep for 1-2 minutes. 3) Strain into a cup and enjoy.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.